WHAT WE DO
Dry & Wet Sump Pumps
All R & R Racing Products oil pumps have been engineered and machined to provide maximum flow and reduce any restrictions that could alter flow characteristics or cause pressure drops.
- Extruded billet aluminum parts . . . resulting in tight tolerances, stronger, and lighter parts.
- Oil pumps can be built to operate in either forward/reverse direction.
- Improved design capable of creating over 20 inches of vacuum.
- Adjustable external pressure relief valve assembly.
- Idler shaft is hardened and ground.
- Idler gears have pressure fed holes in them to lubricate shaft drive shafts.
- Drive shafts are heat-treated, ground, and have radius-ed keyways to eliminate stress rises and prevent cracking.
- All external hardware is stainless steel.
- Housings are laser engraved to be permanently labeled for easy reference and setup.
- Idler gears are made of high-quality bronze for its excellent wear characteristics.
- Precision steel driver gears.
- All housings have O-ringed sections to prevent oil leaks.
- Cross ports between scavenge sections have been precisely engineered to eliminate the need for an external manifold.
- Single, dual, and transmission mounts, cam and belt drives are fully serviceable and re-buildable season after season . . in most cases for a fraction of the original price.